Walking into a Boudoir Studio can be a little intimidating when it is your first time. Our nerves can get going when we take on something that pushes us past our comfort levels. That is why at Lux Boudoir Photography we pride ourselves on 10+ years of experience of women working with women in inspiring and empowering photography.
Miss C came into the studio the other day and here’s what she had to say about her experience with Lux Ladies….
1. “I had the most amazing experience at Lux Boudoir Photography!
2. The Lux Boudoir Photography team is so professional, friendly, and warm while photographing you.
3. They Lux Boudoir Photography team made me feel beautiful and completely comfortable in my skin.
4. The professional hair and makeup team did a fantastic job of polishing my look but still keeping it “me”.
5. The Lux Boudoir Photography studio is lovely, airy, and offers a variety of looks and settings.
6. I couldn’t be happier with my final images. I even bought my best girlfriend a package with Lux Boudoir Photography!”
Want to learn more about what to expect for your Luxury Boudoir Photoshoot? Check out the Five Most Important Things You Can Do Before your Boudoir Photoshoot or Five Tips For Anyone Wanting To Do A Boudoir Photography Shoot! to learn more.
Have you thought about booking your own shoot with Lux? Download your complimentary Dream Shoot Planner by clicking HERE. It will tell you all about the experience and what to expect. I would love to chat with you! You can give us a call directly at 604-558-4848. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We can’t wait to hear from you!
Makeup & Hair by Lindsay MacLean Makeup