The Lux ladies had the pleasure of going to the Hush Wedding Soiree last weekend and had a blast! Wedding shows are such a great way for us to meet brides and see all the new trends, treats and floral arrangements that our amazing city has to offer… Plus there was champagne!
We’ve been booking up like crazy recently and it’s partially related to all the upcoming weddings in the spring and summer! An bride has a million things on her mind and the groom’s wedding gift should not be something to stress about. Bridal boudoir isn’t just a gift for him though, it’s for the bride too!
Why you should book a bridal boudoir session immediately:
1. A boudoir session is fun! A midst all the wedding craziness and planning you get to unwind and have some fun, letting the professionals take care of you. Boudoir is a no-brainer, in that your photographer will pose you and your makeup artist will make you stunning. All you have to do is show up and let loose!
2. You get to be pampered! We know that planning a wedding can be like a second job. Your boudoir session gives you a half day to relax and be beautified, while simultaneously feeling super sexy! Most women will only have professional hair and makeup done a few times in a lifetime and that’s unfortunate because it makes you feel and look amazing.
3. It will make for the best gift ever! You and your groom will be absolutely blown away by the photos and it will be incredibly memorable for you both. Click here for why it’s the BEST GIFT EVER.
4. You’re not getting any younger! OK, this may sound harsh but it’s true. Today you are as young as you’re EVER going to be. What better time to capture your beauty and femininity then right before you’ve tied the knot?
5. You don’t want to wait until the last minute on this one. After your photo shoot you return for a premier viewing to decide what you’d like to do with your photos, whether it be an album, a canvas, a metalic print, or a collection of products. From there it’s approximately 2 weeks to have your original hand picked artwork arrive back at the studio… So it takes about a month from start to finish. We don’t recommend getting in touch with us a week before your big day when you realize you want to give your groom the BEST GIFT EVER!