Boudoir is not exclusively for brides, but we do see a lot of brides coming for a session before their big day, and it’s not a coincidence. Bridal boudoir has been popular for decades, and here are 5 reasons why you should do a shoot:
1. It’s a major confidence boost! On your big day you are going to be the center of attention for HOURS. You will probably never have so many people watching you. Boudoir is a great way to warm up for the cameras that you’ll be exposed to on your wedding day, so your nerves are at ease and you can just enjoy.
2. It’s an amazing surprise for the groom! Most couples spend an exhausting amount of time planning the details of their wedding, leaving little to the imagination on the big day. Surprising your man with an album of gorgeous, timeless photographs of his beautiful bride is a great secret to keep from him and he will be so happy you did!
3. It’s a gift for both of you! Not only will he be blown away that you put so much consideration into his gift, but you will also get to enjoy the artwork for the rest of your lives. Boudoir will capture you in your last moments as a single beauty, before you were swept off your feet by the love of your life.
4. It’s a great way to celebrate a milestone! You and your husband to be will have many photographs taken, tons of keepsakes and gifts from your wedding. A boudoir album is something special for just the two of you. You don’t have to share it with your entire family and friends. You can look back at that moment in time 15 years+ down the road and smile!
5. You get to be pampered and feel empowered! The day of your shoot you get to relax and be pampered by the professionals. You’ll be coached into stunning poses that make you look like a model and feel sexy as hell. Take some time to buy some new lingerie for the shoot, then wear it the night of the wedding and see how excited your man gets! It will be incredibly empowering!